- Orders counting towards the fee boost must be accepted in the rider app on the dates listed above, and then completed.
- Orders accepted between 19:00 and 20:59 and completed after 20:59 will be counted.
- Orders that are incorrectly marked completed will not be counted.
- The zone listed is the zone that the restaurant is located in. If a zone is not listed there are no extra fees available as part of this incentive in that zone.
- The amount shown in the table above will be added for each order that fits these criteria, up to a total for the weekend, also shown in the table above.
- The total cap for fees offered as part of this incentive is £30 per rider account.
- These boost fees will not show in the app or your Earnings screen, but will be added to your next invoice
- This incentive is only available to riders registered as using a bicycle (non-electric) to complete deliveries.
At certain times and places, or for riders using certain vehicles, we offer extra ways to boost your fees. These incentives are reviewed on an ongoing basis and change in line with customer demand.